Tuesday, June 5, 2012

blog 8


Course reflection
After 12 weeks of coming to class and learning about science and technology I can honestly say that I have acquired a different view on both science and technology. I have a broader knowledge on both the optimistic side of things as well as on perilous side of science and technology. I still have no interest in robots and and artificial intelligence, and artificial food, or any interest in science graphic novels however I must say that I know a great deal more about it then I ever wished to know. This class has got me thinking about all the outrageous ideas that human kind has, and people will stop trying to achieve things that will ultimately end up in catastrophic endings. I had never thought before about whether or not I will one day be outsmarted by a robot that sentence still makes me laugh even after this class. I believe and will always believe that robots will never compare to real flesh and blood and human brains. I also stand by my thoughts of technology going too far, little kids should not be at home playing on tablets and smart phones and video games, and other gadgets. They should be outside getting exercise, fresh air, and using their imagination. What will happen to the world when all the kids forget about imagination? Well that is what will happen with continues creating of useless technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment